Motorex 2.5 wt High Performance Fork Oil for 13-on F800GS // in Easy Pour 1 Litre Bottle.
We found the optimum fork oil with the correct centistoke rating for the stock WP forks used on the 2013-on F800GS and GSA models which require a very thin high performance oil. Two bottles required per bike.
- Recommended by the most respected suspension manufacturers in Europe including Tractive Suspension.
- Formulated in Switzerland to provide excellent damping in all weather conditions.
- Provides lowest coefficient of friction for optimum response.
- Protects against foaming and corrosion.
- Includes care additive to extend the life of your fork seals.
Tech Tip: Recommended air chamber is 70mm with aftermarket springs, or 61mm with stock BMW springs. Two bottles required for F800GS and GSA models. To set air chamber, remove spring and compress fork completely. Add oil until level of oil is 70mm (or 61mm for stock springs) from the top of the fork tube.
Please note, when upgrading to closed aftermarket fork cartridges, thin oil is not required and viscosity should be increased to 15 wt.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!