GS-911wifi w/10-pin connector. Fits up through 2016 Models (PROFESSIONAL - Unlimited VIN Limit)
Use the GS-911 to Read and Clear Diagnostic Fault Codes, Show ECU Information, Reset Service Reminders, Perform Component Function Tests Recalibrate Idle Actuation and more!
This version is designed to be used with late 90's-2016 model BMW Motorcycles that have a 10-Pin diagnositic connector. Click on the applications tab above for model fitment.
- Connect via wifi or USB
- Works on Windows PC and MAC Computers, Android and Apple cell phones and tablets such as iPhone and iPad
- Access HEX Cloud with wifi router & internet browser
- Compatible with 2017-on models when used in conjunction with the Male OBD-II Adaptor Cable.
- Manufactured by HEX Code
- Available in Enthusiast and Professional versions:
- Enthusiast Version will allow Emergency functionality (read and clear fault codes, view real time data) on an unlimited number of bikes. However, it is limited to 10 VIN's for Service functions such as resetting service reminders yet can be upgraded online to Professional once the limit is reached.
- Professional Version allows both Service & Emergency functionality on an unlimited number of VINs.
MAC USERS: The full program is available on the HEXcode Cloud, via your web browser and a wifi router with internet connection. To run the PC software without using a web interface, you will need to install Parallels or Apple's Bootcamp.
GS-911 with 10-Pin connector
|R1150GS Adventure||all years|
|R1200GS Adventure||thru 2016|
|R1200RS LC||thru 2016|
|HP2 Enduro||all years|
|HP2 Megamoto||all years|
|HP2 Sport||all years|
|K1200R Sport||all years|
|F650GS (Single)||all years|
|F650GS (Twin Cyl.)||all years|
|F650GS Dakar||all years|
|F800GS Adventure||thru 2015|
|G650GS Sertão||all years|
|G650 Xchallenge||all years|
|G650 Xcountry||all years|
|G650 Xmoto||all years|
|C600 Sport||thru 2015|
|S1000RR HP4||thru 2016|
|Nuda 900||2011 - 2014|
|Nuda 900 R||2011 - 2014|
|TR650 Strada||2012 - 2014|
|TR650 Terra||2012 - 2014|
When used in conjuntion with the 10-pin to OBD-II (male adaptor cable) this version will work on all models with a (rectangle) OBD-II connector listed below:
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!