HEX ezCAN Accessory Manager for F800GS/GSA, F700GS & F650 (Gen I)
This accessory manager let's you easily add & configure accessories without cutting any wires. It empowers you to easily fit additional lights, an air horn, accessories & emergency brake lights - making the bike safer to ride.
*This product has not been certified for use in all countries. For sales outside of the USA, please use at your own risk.
FREE SHIPPING - NO SALES TAX (U.S. online orders only)
- One device manages everything
- Integrates additional safety features such as louder horn, driving lights, aux taillights and more.
- Does not void warranty
- Plugs directly into CAN-Bus (saves installation time and wiring complexity)
- Unobtrusive - fits perfectly under the seat
- Easy configuration of software via USB (Mac and Windows PC)
- Four individually electronically fused channels
- Waterproof and dust-proof
Product size 55 x 30 x 16mm (2.2 " x 1.2" x 0.6")
- Download and install the HEX ezCAN software
- Install the ezCAN under the seat (Velcro included)
- Route and connect the ezCAN battery cables
- Plug the ezCAN into the motorcycle CAN-Bus
- Plug accessories into the ezCAN
- Use the software to configure the ezCAN via USB (Mac or Windows PC Software)
The HEX ezCAN software is available for both Mac and Windows PC and is used via a micro USB cable, which is included in the package.
Use Channel Mapping to select your preferred configuration. The Configuration window then lets you customize the behavior of your accessories according to CAN-Bus inputs, for example setting up an emergency brake light to flash when the ezCAN detects harsh deceleration or the LEDs to flash when the air horn is activated. Accessory/Ignition supply can be set to remain on for a specific time after the ignition is turned off.
Video Instructions for the BMW F800 Series:
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!