Motohansa Pro Compact Tool Kit / Designed by Simon Pavey
The Motohansa Pro Compact Tool Kit may be small in size (7" long, 3" diameter) but it's big on value.
Only the highest quality tools are included in this compact lightweight 2 lb tool roll giving you the ability
to handle most routine tasks on your motorcycle.
Designed by Simon Pavey (10 time Paris to Dakar Race rider) the Motohansa Pro Series Compact kit
is used exclusively at Simon's Off Road Skills courses in Wales and Portugal. Designed for the rider looking
for a more compact lightweight kit which will store easily on the bike. It takes up minimal space yet still
contains all the tools required to tighten loose items and undertake repairs when off road or just away from home.
This 35 piece set includes the following:
- Innovative folding T-handle 1/4" Flex Head ratchet, unique to Motohansa. Drives sockets and bits at any angle.
- 100 mm 1/4" extension.
- 1/4" drive non slip "Spline Drive" Chrome Vanadium sockets in the following metric sizes: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14.
- Nickel plated Torx bits in the following sizes: T8,T10,T15,T20,T25,T27,T30,T40.
- Nickel plated Screwdriver bits of the following types: Ph #1, PH #2, Pozi 1, Pozi 2, Slot 4, Slot 5.5, Slot 7.
- Nickel plated Hex (Allen) bits in the following metric sizes: 2,3,4,5,6,8.
- Handy multi function tool which includes screwdriver, knife, bottle opener and pliers.
- Tire pressure gauge.
- Plus Socket Rail and Bit Holders all wrapped in a heavy duty 600d water resistant Cordura tool roll.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!