Shock Type: RESERVOIR
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.!
Tractive/Touratech Black-T Expedition. Reservoir Type, Comp, Rebound & Preload Adj / RnineT
TRACTIVE/TOURATECH Black-T Expedition / Reservoir Design, Compression, Rebound & Preload Adjustments.
Built with the heavy duty long life designs and materials of all Tractive Suspension products, these high end shocks are now available for the RnineT models.
The Black-T Expedition model has the following features:
- All black body with white spring chosen to blend in with the design concepts of the RnineT.
- 15mm Hydraulic spring preload adjust which keeps your sag correct over a wider load range than smaller 10mm preloaders.
- Rebound damping adjust which allows the shock to be compliant and responsive, or firm and controlled and everything in between.
- Piggyback reservoir which doubles the oil capacity and provides high and low speed compression adjusters for maximum comfort and performance, especially over the roughest roads.
- Internal floating piston design which keeps the oil and gas separate for fade free performance.
- 16mm Induction Hardened CrMoly piston rod for extra strength.
- Stainless steel mounting bushings which outlast commonly used but softer aluminum bushings.
- Reinforced heavy duty low friction seal head design for long life and leak free performance.
- Setup for your weight and loads by the experts at Beemershop.
- Fully rebuildable, five year warranty.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!