Shock Type: RESERVOIR
TracTive eX-PERIENCE Front Shock / R1250GSA '19-On
This top of the line TracTive Plug & Play Front Dynamic ESA shock is specifically designed to replace the original BMW ESA equipment. This heavy duty 46mm shock replaces the standard duty 36mm stock front shock and improves ride quality and traction over any terrain, street or dirt, while retaining all the original integration into the BMW Dynamic ESA system.
TracTive Suspension is the ONLY shock manufacturer in the world making aftermarket electronic Dynamic Damping shocks for BMW motorcycles, and they've been awarded a patent for their superior Dynamic Damping valve. Only the most heavy duty components are used. They are purpose-built for short or long-distance traveling, with the fully-loaded Adventure rider in mind. These shocks have the strength, features, and adjustments to take you and your bike the distance all while providing the best comfort and performance possible. This shock is a significant improvement over the "price point" and leak prone stock BMW front shock.
Tractive DDA ESA shocks include the following features:
- Patented Tractive Dynamic Damping Valve is faster, has a larger adjustment range, and is more stable than the stock Sachs valve. This is immediately noticeable as soon as you venture onto rough roads/terrain providing a smoother ride and better traction and control.
- Independently adjustable high and low speed compression circuits which the stock shock does not have. This helps your bike glide over the worst bumps while maintaining better control over chassis movement.
- Threaded preload adjuster which allows perfect setup for front sag which the stock shock does not have.
- Large 16mm piston rod made of induction hardened micro polished chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Stainless steel mounting bushings which are more durable than the aluminum bushings used in some other shock brands.
- Forged and hard anodized aluminum cylinder for high strength and optimum heat dissipation.
- High Volume Piggyback Reservoir – for maximum oil capacity and optimal thermal stability regardless of terrain.
- Setup for your weight and loads by the experts at Beemershop. We have a huge spring inventory.
- Fully rebuildable.
- Five year warranty.
- Available in standard height and -25 or -50 lowering. We also have direct replacement versions that perfectly fit the BMW factory low model.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!