Touratech Explore-HP Rear Shock / Rebound & Hydraulic Pre-Load Adjustments / Tiger 1050i 2008-On
TOURATECH EXPLORE-HP SHOCK / Rebound & Hydraulic Pre-Load Adjustments
Touratech shocks are purpose-built shock absorbers for long-distance touring, with the fully-loaded Adventure rider in mind. These shocks have the strength, features, and adjustments to take you and your bike the distance all while providing the comfort and performance you need to be confident in your riding. All feature low friction seals, as well as cold forged 6082 T6 aluminum shock bodies. Mounting bushings are of high-strength stainless steel, ensuring that the mounting points of the shock are up to the task. These shocks can be owner installed and do not require extreme modification to the motorcycle. **Please follow manufacturers owners manuals and install guides when installing shocks.**
Explore-HP level shocks include the following features:
- Unique heavy duty hydraulic Touratech spring pre-load adjuster with 50% more adjustable range for the weekend ride, or long-distance trip fully loaded with luggage.
- Full service capability, ensuring consistent and predictable driving dynamics.
- Externally adjustable rebound damping
- Can be paired with a variety of spring rates to compensate for varying rider weights + payload requirements
- Large 16mm piston rod made of chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability
- Internal floating piston design - Damping oil and nitrogen are separated, which promotes consistent damping under extreme conditions
Touratech shocks turn your bike into the best possible travel motorcycle, plain and simple. With vastly improved ride comfort and responsiveness much finer and more precise than the standard suspension, you'll have the confidence to tackle any ride!!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!