SBVTools KTM & Husqvarna Add on Pouch
A lot of great ideas and many impressive patented tools can be found in SBVTools Motorcycle Tool Sets, and the innovation continues. SBVTools prepare you for any repair work encountered on the road or trail.
LIFETIME WARRANTY – SBVTools believes in the quality of thier products and backs them up with a no-questions-asked lifetime warranty.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Tool Rolls designed specifically for motorcycle adventure riders where you want an easy to pack tool set for roadside repairs.
- PATENTED – Designed in-house by SBVTools.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – The bits are made of an exclusive material with a hardness of HRC 56-60, with industrial black manganese phosphate impact resistant finish for anti-rust protection. Sockets and Spanners are made of Cr-V (Chromium Vanadium Steel) and Satin Chrome plated for durability.
This Tool Set contains:
- 3/8” Dr. MIT socket- 22mm (7/8, -) (52457)
- 3/8" Dr. Aluminum socket 27mm, max 200Nm
- 3/8" Dr. Aluminum socket 32mm, max 200Nm
- 3/8" Dr. 72-Tooth Super Light Matt Finishing Ratchet, 304Nm (52451)
- 3/8" Dr. Heavy duty magnetic chuck locking 1/4" bits socket, +100Nm (52469)
- 17mm combination spanner, MIT on ringside- 17mm (11/16, -) (52267)
- 600 Den Double-layer Tetoron™ Add on pouch Bag (52528)
- 210 Den water-resistant nylon bag (19 x 38cm) (7.4” x 15”)
Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lb)
Dimension Open: W 23.5 x H 26.5cm (W 9.25” x H 10.43”)
Dimension Rolled up: Ø 6 x H 26.5cm (Ø 2.36” x H 10.43”)
For safety purposes we strongly recommend using the SBVTools 3/8″ Digital Torque Adapter with this tool set.
This "All-in-One" Torque Adapter with a range of 4Nm to 203Nm will cover all your motorcycle torque setting requirements.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!