TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, Hi-Lo Speed Compression & Threaded Preload / V-Strom DL650A '12-On
Shock Type: RESERVOIR
TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, High & Low Speed Compression & Threaded Preload Adjustments
TFX 141 shocks provides you the maximum performance and adjustability to meet your demands on and off of the race track. With a multitude of adjustments, you can be sure that you can tune your ride for any condition or situation.
141 shocks include the following features:
- Designed, Tested and Manufactured in Holland
- Manually adjustable preload
- Full service capability, ensuring consistent and predictable driving dynamics.
- Externally adjustable rebound damping
- Hose mounted Reservoir for ease of installation on bikes with little room for mounting - This also allows for the best mounting position for airflow and cooling
- Independent High and Low Speed Compression Damping adjustment
- Can be paired with a variety of spring rates to compensate for varying rider weights + payload requirements
- 6082 Hard Anodized Aluminum Cylinder for Maximum Strength and Thermal Stability
- Large 16mm chrome induction hardened shock shaft
- Low Friction X-Ring Seal Head with Backup rings for reliable shaft sealing, even in the most extreme conditions
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty for workmanship and defects
TFX shocks are engineered and manufactured from the best possible materials to guarantee you a shock you can rely on for many years and will fulfill your needs on the road, trail, or track!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!