TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, Hi-Lo Speed Compression & Preload Adjustments / R1100RT '96-'01
TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, High & Low Speed Compression & Preload Adjustments
TFX 141 shocks provides you the maximum performance and adjustability to meet your demands on and off of the race track. With a multitude of adjustments, you can be sure that you can tune your ride for any condition or situation.
141 shocks include the following features:
- Designed, Tested, and Manufactured in Holland.
- Available with either Threaded or Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for optimum sag setup. (
- Full service capability, ensuring consistent and predictable driving dynamics.
- Externally adjustable rebound damping.
- Hose mounted Reservoir for ease of installation on bikes with little room for mounting - This also allows for the best mounting position for airflow and cooling.
- Independent High and Low Speed Compression Damping adjustment.
- Can be paired with a variety of spring rates to compensate for varying rider weights + payload requirements.
- Large 16mm chrome induction hardened shock shaft.
- 6082 Hard Anodized Aluminum Cylinder for Maximum Strength & Thermal Stability.
- Low Friction X-Ring Seal Heads with Backup Rings for reliable shaft sealing, even under the most extreme conditions.
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty for workmanship and defects.
Please note that it is extremely difficult to access the Threaded Preload Adjuster on this model. Therefore it is HIGHLY recommended that this product be purchased with the Hydraulic Preload Adjuster option. The Threaded Preload Adjuster is designed for the rider whose loads do not change and therefore seldom needs to adjust the spring tension on the rear shock.
TFX shocks are engineered and manufactured from the best possible materials to guarantee you a shock you can rely on for many years and will fulfill your needs on the road, trail, or track!
** For Mounting Instructions - please click the "Instructions" tab above **
Please click below for Mounting Instructions:Download Now
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!