TFX 142 3-Way Piggyback Rear Shock / Preload Adjustments / G310GS '18-On
TFX 142 3-way Piggyback Rear Shock / Rebound, High & Low Speed Compression & Preload Adjustments
TFX 142 model 3-way piggyback shock represents state of the art in suspension technology. With the adventure bike rider in mind, TFX created this shock using only the best materials and designs to ensure maximum performance, tunability and durability, allowing you to tackle any load, road condition or terrain.
Model 142 shocks include the following features:
- Designed, Tested, and Manufactured in Holland.
- Available with either Threaded or Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for optimum sag setup. (
- Rebound damping adjust with oversize knob for easy fingertip adjusting even with a gloved hand, no tools required.
- Independently adjustable High and Low Speed Compression Damping circuits. This really smooths out the worst bumps or roughest terrain and provides maximum adjustability.
- Piggyback mounted reservoir which doubles the oil capacity and provides optimal thermal stability regardless of how hard the shock is working.
- Wide variety of spring rates available, custom setup by the experts at Beemershop for each rider's weight and loads.
- Large 16mm Cr-Moly induction hardened piston rod.
- 6082 Heat Treated and Hard Anodized Aluminum Cylinder for Maximum Strength, plus it sheds the heat much better than other brands which use steel cylinders.
- Low Friction Reinforced Seal Head with Backup Rings for reliable shaft sealing, even under the most extreme conditions.
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty, fully rebuildable.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!