TracTive X-TREME-PA PRO Rear Shock Tenere 700 '19-On
Top of the line shocks and the ultimate choice for Adventure riders who require maximum off-road performance and durability.
These shocks have an external reservoir with separated damping oil and nitrogen gas. The reservoir is forged from one piece of aluminum and large oil channels offer minimal flow restriction. High oil capacity and a large cooling area keep the oil temperature low, which results in thermal stability and long-lasting fade free performance.
The high- and low-speed compression adjusters offer fine tuning possibilities. The robustness of the preload adjuster supports rides in the toughest conditions. The large adjustment range can compensate large load changes.
The X-TREME shock has a damping setting for adventure bikes in addition they are equipped with a Position Dependent Damping System (PDSII) which resists bottoming.
At the end of the compression stroke, a second damping piston enters a cup and creates an additional damping level. It effectively is a cushion that absorbs high compression energy and prevents hard bottoming of the shock absorber. This happens only at high suspension speeds during the compression stroke. The bottoming impacts on the motorcycle chassis are minimized leading to less stress on other components and increased comfort and safety.
- PDSII anti bottoming
- External reservoir for optimal cooling
- High and low-speed compression adjustment
- High lift hydraulic preload adjuster
- Improved bumpstop. Same dimensions but more dense material.
- Replaced the rubber protection sleeve around the shock tube with a tough plastic (POM) black protector sleeve.
- Replaced the steel filling plug with an aluminum part which handles extreme heat better (Alu on Alu part).
- Replaced the O-ring seals for the mounting bearings with Offroad grease seals to keep dirt away from the bearings.
- Replaced the High Speed compression adjuster range from medium to hard.
- Replaced the Low Speed compression adjuster range from soft to medium.
- Modified the PDS shimstack for more bottoming safety.
- Modified the shimstack on the main piston (MX set-up).
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!