TracTive X-TREME PRO Rear Shock | Tenere 700 '19-On
Top of the line shocks and the ultimate choice for Adventure riders who require maximum off-road performance and durability. The X-TREME PRO shock was developed for Pro off-road riders.
The X-TREME and X-TREME PRO shocks have an external reservoir with separated damping oil and nitrogen gas. The reservoir is forged from one piece of aluminum and large oil channels offer minimal flow restriction. High oil capacity and a large cooling area keep the oil temperature low, which results in thermal stability and long lasting fade-free performance.
The high- and low-speed compression adjusters offer fine tuning possibilities. The robustness of the preload adjuster supports riding in the roughest conditions. The large adjustment range can compensate easily for wide load ranges.
The X-TREME PRO shock has a damping setting for adventure bikes, in addition all X-TREAM and X-TREAM PRO shocks are equipped with a Position Dependent Damping System (PDSII) which resists bottoming. Near the end of the compression stroke, a second damping piston enters a cup which creates additional compression damping. It effectively acts as a cushion that absorbs high compression energy and prevents hard bottoming of the shock absorber. This happens only at high suspension speeds during the compression stroke. The bottoming impacts on the motorcycle chassis are minimized leading to less stress on other components and increased comfort, traction and safety.
Technical highlights of all X-TREME and X-TREME PRO shocks:
- PDSII anti-bottoming valve.
- External reservoir for maximum oil capacity and optimal cooling.
- High and low-speed compression circuits with adjusters.
- Improved bumpstop. Same dimensions but more dense material.
- Replaced the rubber protection sleeve around the shock tube with a tough plastic (POM) black protector sleeve.
- Replaced the steel filling plug with an aluminum part which handles extreme heat better (Alu on Alu part).
- Replaced the O-ring seals for the mounting bearings with Offroad grease seals to keep dirt away from the bearings.
- Replaced the High Speed compression adjuster range from medium to hard.
- Replaced the Low Speed compression adjuster range from soft to medium.
- Modified the PDS shimstack for more bottoming safety.
- Modified the shimstack on the main piston (MX set-up).
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!