TracTive eX-PERIENCE-EPA Rear Shock / F850GS '18-On
This top of the line TracTive Plug & Play Rear Dynamic ESA shock is specifically designed to replace the original BMW Dynamic ESA shock. This extremely durable 46mm reservoir shock improves ride quality and traction over any terrain, street or dirt, while retaining all the original integration into the BMW Dynamic ESA system. True plug and play installation.
TracTive Suspension is the ONLY shock manufacturer in the world making aftermarket electronic dynamic damping shocks for BMW motorcycles, and they've been awarded a patent for their superior Dynamic Damping valve. Only the most heavy duty components are used. They are purpose-built for short or long-distance traveling, with the fully-loaded Adventure rider in mind. These durable shocks have the strength, features, and adjustments to take you and your bike over any terrain while providing the best comfort and performance possible. This shock is a significant improvement over the "price point" stock BMW shock.
Tractive DDA ESA shocks include the following features:
- Patented Tractive Dynamic Damping Valve is faster, has a larger adjustment range, and is more stable than the stock Sachs valve. This is immediately noticeable as soon as you venture onto rough roads/terrain, providing a smoother ride and better traction and control.
- Independently adjustable high and low speed compression circuits which the stock shock does not have. This helps your bike glide over the worst bumps while maintaining better control over chassis movement.
- Heavy duty high lift electronic preload motor was designed to have low internal pressures, coupled with a stronger motor, for easy lift and leak free performance regardless of load.
- Large 16mm piston rod made of induction hardened micro polished chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability.
- 46mm high flow pistons.
- Reinforced low friction main seal with Teflon backup ring eliminates seal distortion, providing long life and low stiction even in the most extreme conditions.
- Forged and hard anodized aluminum cylinder for high strength and optimum heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel mounting bushings which are more durable than the aluminum bushings used in some other brands.
- High volume Piggyback Reservoir – for maximum oil capacity and optimal thermal stability regardless of terrain. Heat is the enemy to shock oil and this shock will not overheat.
- Setup for your weight and loads by the experts at Beemershop, we have a huge spring inventory.
- Fully rebuildable.
- Available in standard height and -25mm lowering. We also have direct replacement versions that perfectly fit the BMW factory low model.