TracTive eX-PERIENCE-PA Rear Shock / S1000R '14-On
TRACTIVE COMPLETE DYNAMIC (DDC) REAR SHOCK // S1000R 2014-On
TracTive Dynamic (DDC) Plug & Play shocks are specially designed to work seamlessly with the original stock BMW DDC controller.
Through extensive testing the patented TracTive Dynamic Valve was developed to be faster and more stable than the stock valve (which is used mostly in automotive applications). This means better traction, lower lap times and much better performance and ride quality on the street or track, especially over the roughest bumps.
- Custom setup for your weight and conditions by the experienced professionals at Beemershop.
- Piggyback reservoir with separate high and low speed compression circuits which are both adjustable. This means you have more control over chassis movement and compression resistance. Tighten it up for the track, soften it up for the street.
- TracTive best in class hydraulic preload adjuster which makes fast work of setting sag with just the turn of a knob.
- Stainless steel reducer bushings (where the bolts pass through the mounting eyelets). Other companies use aluminum which is softer and can contract or deform over time.
- The same low friction reinforced seal head as used in the Touratech Adventure Bike shocks (TracTive manufactures shocks for Touratech). This seal head is very robust, provides long life, low stiction, and rarely leaks.
- This design is also used on the S1000RR and has been very successfully campaigned on racetracks throughout Europe. But it's not just a racing shock. It was also designed to smooth out the harshness on the street that has been a problem with the stock shock due to its slow and unstable valve.
- Fully rebuildable, five year warranty.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!