Beacon LED Brake Light / R1100GS ALL, R1150GS/GSA through 2002 only
Replaces stock single bulb with 40 high quality LED's lighting up your lens with a brilliant array of light. (Bulb assembly only, lens not included.)
Works for tail light, brake light, and tag light functions. Includes all parts needed for an easy installation.
Tools required: Phillips screwdriver.
Estimated installation time: 15 minutes.
1. Make sure your motorcycle ignition is turned off.
2. Remove taillight lens screws.
3. Remove screws securing taillight housing to the bike and disconnect the original wires from the back of the original housing.
4. Remove stock bulb.
5. Push original wires from the bike through the hole created when original bulb was removed, one at a time. Push old bulb contacts out of the way as needed.
6. Attach provided adaptor extension wires from Beacon LED light array maintaining the color scheme and attach the wires from the Beacon to the bike wiring as follows:
Brown: to Brown
Yellow: to Grey with Yellow Stripe.
Black: to Grey with Black Stripe
Coil up wiring and fit inside taillight housing so it is protected, be wary of pinching any wires as you reattach the screws.
Turn on ignition, stand back and prepare to be Beaconized!