SBVTools MOTORCYCLE TOOL SET for BMW
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
The Complete Tool Kit for your BMW Motorcycle.
Suits the following models:
All R1250GS, R1200GS(LC), R1200GS, R1150GS all Boxer engines '93-On
also suitable for RT/C/G/HP/K/S/R nine T models.
Own a F750, 850GS, F900, S1000RR or S1000XR?
Please add the SBVTools BMW Add-On Set 3pcs Tool for front and rear axle removal (select option at checkout).
A lot of great ideas and many impressive patented tools can be found in SBVTools Motorcycle Tool Sets, and the innovation continues. SBVTools prepare you for any repair work encountered on the road or trail.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – SBVTools believes in the quality of thier products and backs them up with a no-questions-asked lifetime warranty.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Tool Rolls designed specifically for motorcycle adventure riders where you want an easy to pack tool set for roadside repairs.
- PATENTED – Designed in-house by SBVTools.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – The bits are made of an exclusive material with a hardness of HRC 56-60, with industrial black manganese phosphate impact resistant finish for anti-rust protection. Sockets and Spanners are made of Cr-V (Chromium Vanadium Steel) and Satin Chrome plated for durability.
This Tool Set contains:
The Basic Adventure Motorcycle Tool Set, 52501
- 3 in 1 Multi-Tool (130mmL): T-handle - 1/4" Dr. Hex bit ratchet (75Nm) - 11mm ratchet (100Nm)
- 1/4" hex bits lock extension with aluminum Turbo sleeve 135mmL
- 1/4" to 1/4" adapter
- 1/4" 25mmL Bits/6.35mm (T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, PH3, Slot5.5)
- 1/4" 25mmL Bits/6.35mm (H1.5, H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H5.5, H6, H7, H8, H10, PH2)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket - 6mm (1/4, E8)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket - 8mm (5/16, E10)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket - 10mm (3/8, E12)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket - 11mm (7/16, E14)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket - 12mm (15/32, -)
- 3/8" Dr. MIT socket- 13mm (1/2, E16)
- 3/8" Dr. MIT socket- 14mm (9/16, E18)
- 3/8" Dr. MIT socket- 15mm (19/32, -)
- 3/8" Dr. MIT socket - 17mm (11/16, -)
- 3/8" Dr. 14 & 16mm Spark Plug Sockets with outer HEX 16mm
- 3/8" Dr. 125mmL Poplock® extension with outer HEX 16mm
- 8mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside - 8mm (5/16, E10)
- 10mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside - 10mm (3/8, E12)
- 12mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside - 12mm (15/32, -)
- 13mm open-end RATCHET spanner, MIT on ringside - 13mm (1/2, E16)
- 14mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside - 14mm (9/16, E18)
- 16mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside -16mm (5/8, E20)
- 3/8" socket adapter with a locking system for 13mm open-end spanner
- Small tire pressure gauge 0.4 to 3.5Kg & 5 to 50Psi
- Plier cutting long nose Vise-Grip 169mmL
- Cable ties x 10 pcs, 200mmL x 4.5mm
- Socket holder 5 x 1/4" & 4 x 3/8"
- 600 Den Double-layer Tetoron™ pouch Bag with SBV Tools tiger head logo
Add on Pouch BMW, 52532
- 3/8” Dr. Aluminum Hex axle tool 17-22mm/24-19mm, max 120Nm (52257)
- Coil & Oil cap removal tool for BMW motorcycle in Aluminum (52463)" PATENT "
- 3/8" Dr. 72-Tooth Super Light Matt Finishing Ratchet, 304Nm (52451)
- 3/8" Dr. T50 Torx stubby bit socket (52251)
- 3/8" Dr. T55 Torx/Star bit socket 50mmL (52258)
- 3/8" Dr. Heavy duty magnetic chuck locking 1/4" bits socket, +100Nm (52469)
- 17mm combination spanner, MIT on ringside- 17mm (11/16, -) (52267)
- 19mm combination spanner, MIT on ringside - 19mm (3/4, E24) (52268)
- 600 Den Double-layer Tetoron™ Add on pouch Bag (52528)
- 210 Den water-resistant nylon bag (19 x 38cm) (7.4” x 15”)
Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Dimension Open: W 49 x H 26.5cm (W 19.29” x H 10.43”)
Dimension Rolled up: Ø 10 x H 26.5cm (Ø 3.93” x H 10.43”)
As part of routine maintenance it is a good idea to check the torque of important hardware such as front & rear axles (or rear wheel bolts), pinch bolts, brake calipers, handlebars, spark plugs, drain plugs, and various accessory items such as protection bars, skid plates, bag mounts and racks, shift levers, and any other component subject to stress and/or vibration.
For safety purposes we strongly recommend using the SBVTools 3/8″ Digital Torque Adapter with this tool set.
This "All-in-One" Torque Adapter with a range of 4Nm to 203Nm will cover all your motorcycle torque setting requirements.
3/8” Digital Torque Adapter [Part #52295]
Customer Ratings & Reviews
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
Date: March 29, 2023
The SBV toolkit arrived this afternoon and spent a couple hours working with them/ rehearsing for (inevitable) repairs while a few hundred or thousand miles from home. Worked with a lot of tools over the decades. The SBV are phenomenally good. Cry once when you buy them, smile for years every time you use them. Thanks for a great product. James S.
Tools on the go!
Date: February 23, 2023
Awesome Tool Set very well made.
Date: February 5, 2022
By Cary Dixon, 5 Feb 2022 Bottom line up front, if any are hesitant about purchasing SBV Tools, don’t be. The quality, functionality, multiple application of these kits is amazing. I’ve been using a DIY kit I assembled mostly from a local “Freight” store and big box hardware suppliers and I became overly frustrated having to replace broken bits, pieces, and parts over the years when working on my bike. This problem is no longer. In my quest for the most versatile, reliable, and complete kit while keeping the size and weight down, I discovered SBV. I evaluated and compared SBV to Motohansa, Cruz Tools, Stockton, Bike Master, and Motion Pro. For the BMW R1250GS (or any BMW for that matter), SBV earned my vote by a wide margin! They do make kits for many other bikes with specific applications to fit your needs. The closest competitor I found in comparison is the Motohansa kit, but what stood out for me was the integration, expandability and overall function of the SBV kit, making it in my opinion, a better overall value. And with a lifetime warranty, I felt confident in my purchase. I opted to add the digital torque tool (#52295 for $99) as well which requires no “special” proprietary ratchet and covers a range from 4Nm to 203Nm and comes in a nice, compact protective case. It even includes an adapter making it compatible with any 1/4” or 3/8” drive breaker bar or ratchet to use it. It seems to be very accurate with far more range of torque, better than my garage kept tool that has the clicker indicator and cannot handle the lower torque specs. The SBV BMW kit (#52502) includes two pieces, again making it highly versatile depending on user’s desire, riding needs, and weight considerations. Although some references reflect the weight at well over 6 lbs., that’s not what I found. When placing both pieces, loaded as received, on the scales in their respective pouches, it was a mere 5.4 lbs. total. That saved me 2.5 lbs. less than my makeshift DIY kit. Additionally, the dimensions were equally impressive at 10.5” long and rolled down to 5” diameter (again, this included both pieces). SBV also included metal snaps to affix them if opting to carry them together with a robust 1.5” wide Velcro strap to cinch it tight. There is some space within should you want to add other items. SBV recently partnered with BeemerShop, Inc. in Scotts Valley, CA as the first U.S. distributor. This family-owned business is also another with whom I’ll be doing future business; highly responsive, great customer service! Thank you, Ted Porter. Disclaimer – I am in no way affiliated with SBV or Beemershop and purchased this tool kit with my own money. I am not sponsored nor were any promises made regarding compensation or incentives for submitting a review. The opinions reflected herein are my own and your mileage may vary. Stay safe!