TFX 140 Shock / Rebound & Preload Adjustments / F700GS '12-'16
TFX 140 Internal Floating Piston (IFP) Rear Shock / Rebound & Preload Adjustments
TFX "IFP" Shocks feature the same quality components as their more advanced piggyback shocks, but with less oil capacity and damping adjustability at a lower price point. These IFP type shocks utilize an internal floating piston design which separates the oil and gas resulting in drastically reduced oil cavitation compared to an emulsion design where gas molecules are allowed to mix in with the oil. This means fade free performance even when heavily loaded or when riding over rough streets and off road terrain. IFP type shocks are superior to emulsion designs.
Model 140 IFP Shocks include the following features:
- Designed, tested and manufactured in Holland.
- 6082 Heat treated and Hard Anodized Aluminum Cylinder for maximum strength & better heat dissipation than steel cylinders.
- Available with either Threaded or Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for optimum sag setup. (see *Recommendation, below)
- Fully rebuildable.
- Externally adjustable rebound damping with the simple turn of an easily accessible knob, no tools required.
- Set up for your weight and loads by the experts at BeemerShop.
- Large 16mm chrome induction hardened piston rod.
- Low Friction Heavy Duty reinforced Seal Heads with backup rings for reliable shaft sealing, even in the most extreme conditions.
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty for workmanship and defects.