Touratech DDA Dynamic Plug & Travel Rear Shock BMW R1200GSA R1250GSA 2014-On
TOURATECH DDA (Dynamic Damping Adjust) ESA PLUG & TRAVEL SHOCK / High-Low Compression & Electronic Pre-Load Adjustments
**The TracTive Plug & Travel ESA shocks are specially designed to upgrade and replace the original BMW Dynamic Damping ESA equipment. They are 100% complete and true plug and play. You do not need to send us your old shock for any reason when you purchase this product.
TracTive/Touratech shocks are purpose-built for long-distance travel, on road or off. These shocks have the strength, features, and adjustability to take you the distance regardless of terrain with no need for concern about whether the shock is up to the task. All feature low friction reinforced seal heads, as well as cold forged 6082 T6 aluminum shock cylinders. Mounting bushings are of high-strength stainless steel, ensuring that the mounting points of the shock won't deform like lower quality bushings can. These shocks can be owner installed if you are qualifed, and do not require any modification to the motorcycle.
- Unique heavy duty electronic spring pre-load adjuster with significantly stronger motor for carrying heavy loads on road or off.
- Patented TracTive Dynamic Damping valve, faster, stronger and more stable than stock shock valve.
- Independently adjustable high and low speed compression circuits for maximum control over chassis movement and resistance to bottoming.
- Piggyback reservoir floating piston design providing double the oil capacity of a non reservoir shock for optimal thermal stability and fade-free performance when the roads or terrain gets rough.
- Not just out of the box setup; when you buy from Beemershop you can be assured that true suspension experts have set them up for your weight and loads.
- Large 46mm piston and16mm piston rod made of induction hardened chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability
- As the USA factory representative of TracTive Suspension, we have the factory tools and equipment, and the extensive experience and training to provide unparalleled technical support. In the unlikely event you need warranty support, all repairs are done in-house on a priority basis. We can also provide factory authorized service when the time comes to rebuild your top of the line suspension components.