TracTive ESA/DDA Plug & Play Rear Shock / Requires OEM Electronic Preload Adj / R1200R R1250R '15-On
TRACTIVE DYNAMIC ESA PLUG & PLAY REAR SHOCK / Requires the use of the OEM Electronic Preload Adjuster // R1200R R1250R 2015 - On
**PLEASE NOTE - IN ORDER TO PERFORM AN ESA CONVERSION, WE WILL NEED YOUR STOCK SHOCKS & ESA EQUIPMENT SHIPPED TO US. THE ESA SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE SET AT "COMFORT" AND "1 HELMET" PRIOR TO REMOVAL FOR A SUCCESSFUL CONVERSION. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR ORDERING IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS**
*PLEASE NOTE - ESA CONVERSION FOR A SINGLE SHOCK IS FOR STOCK HEIGHT SHOCKS ONLY - BOTH ARE REQUIRED FOR ANY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS!*
- Stainless steel reducer bushings (where the bolts pass through the mounting eyelets). Other companies use aluminum which is a softer material, and can contract or deform shape over time
- The same reinforced seal head as used in the Touratech Adventure bike shocks (TracTive manufactures shocks for Touratech). This seal head is very robust, provides long life, and rarely develops leaks
- 16mm induction hardened, chro-moly shafts. 16mm shafts are stronger and flow more oil through the pistons compared to smaller shaft diameters used on different brands
- Many front shocks have 46mm bodies with the above mentioned 16mm shafts (where space allows). This allows for better cooling compared to the smaller 36mm bodied shocks used by some of the competition
- TracTive shocks come with their own rebound motors. This means that (in most cases) the front shocks are a complete, ready to bolt in application. For the rear, only the preload motor needs to be harvested, so only the rear stock shock would need to be sent in to us to complete the conversion
- Rear shocks feature a "PDS" valve - Position dependent Damping System - Utilizing a secondary piston, this system creates a "pillow" effect designed to progressively increase damping to reduce harsh bottom outs. This feature is normally found only in the top of the line "Extreme" Touratech shocks
- On most applications, there is the option to replace a failed OEM preload motor with a TracTive Electronic preload motor or TracTive Hydraulic preload motor. This creates an option for those with failing OEM motors to retain all adjusting features on their ESA shocks
TracTive Dynamic (DDA) Plug & Play ESA shocks are specially designed for the original BMW ESA equipment. This set replaces only the dampers and springs, and requires the harvesting of the OEM Rear Preload Adjuster
The engineers at TracTive invented ESA for BMW back in 2005, so you can count on their system functionality. They have stronger and higher quality built ESA conversions, available in standard height as well as 25mm low.
TracTive ESA conversion benefits include:
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!