TracTive eX-CELLENT-EPA Rear Shock Factory Low / S1000XR '15-'19
Plug & Play complete high performance Dynamic ESA shock absorber with electronic damping adjustment and manual adjustable high and low-speed compression damping. Electronic preload adjuster.
This top of the line ESA shock absorber uses a damping shim stack specifically developed for its application. The forged aluminum shock cylinder provides high strength and maximum thermal stability through optimal heat dissipation. This leads to not only stable performance but also longer life of the shock components and the shock oil which can extend rebuild intervals. This ESA shock absorber comes with a new electric preload adjuster with increased robustness and adjustment range.
- High flow pistons, low friction reinforced seal heads and dedicated shimstacks.
- Heavy duty microfinished induction hardened quenched-tempered 42CrMo 16mm piston rods.
- Top quality spherical bearings and stainless steel bushings.
- Custom setup to riders weight and riding style.
- Fully rebuildable.
Plug and Play design to fit original factory connectors:
- Ensures original ESA controls on the handlebar remain operational.
- No need for a cancellation kit or any other modification to the motorcycle or its wiring harness.
Tractive DDA damping valve (Dynamic Damping Adjustment):
- The TracTive electronic DDA valve is more stable, has a larger adjustment range and reacts faster than the orginal valve.
- Motocycle control unit does not notice electrical differences between the original damping valve and the Tractive DDA damping valve so ESA works without.
- Shock contains significantly more oil and has significantly more cooling surface than a shock absorber without a reservoir.
- Offers tuning capabilities to control the compression (ingoing) oil flow. Two separate adjusters control the damping respectivily at low shock absorber speed (slow undulations in the track/road) and at high shock absorber speed (sudden bumps or holes).
- The fixed piggyback fits nicely within the motorcycle frame.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!