GS-911wifi w/OBD-II connector. 2017-On Models (avail in Pro or Enthusiast)
The GS-911 is a diagnostic tool for BMW Motorcycles. It is a specialized tool consisting of a unique software and hardware combination that allows the BMW motorcycle enthusiast the ability to communicate with the control modules in a safe and controlled manner. The intelligent electronic interface works in combination with Windows PC software and is also available as mobile software.
Use the GS-911 to Read and Clear Diagnostic Fault Codes, Show ECU Information, Reset Service Reminders, Perform Component Function Tests Recalibrate Idle Actuation and more!
This version is designed to be used with 2017-on models that have an OBD-II diagnostic connector. Click on the applications tab above for model fitment.
- Connect via wifi or USB
- Works on PC, MAC & Mobile Devices
- Access HEX Cloud with wifi router & internet browser
- Compatible with all previous models with a 10-Pin diagnostic connector when used in conjunction with the Female OBD-II Adaptor Cable.
- Manufactured by HEX Code
- Available in Enthusiast and Professional versions:
- Enthusiast Version will allow Emergency functionality (read and clear fault codes, view real time data) on an unlimited number of bikes. However, it is limited to 10 VIN's for Service functions such as resetting service reminders yet can be upgraded online to Professional once the limit is reached.
- Professional Version allows both Service & Emergency functionality on an unlimited number of VINs.
MAC USERS: The full program is available on the HEXcode Cloud, via your web browser and a wifi router with internet connection. To run the PC software without using a web interface, you will need to install Parallels or Apple's Bootcamp.
GS-911wifi w/OBD-II connector