TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, Hi-Lo Speed Compression & Preload Adjustments / R1150GSA
TFX 141 Rear Shock / Rebound, High & Low Speed Compression & Preload Adjustments
TFX 141 shocks provides you the maximum performance and adjustability to meet your demands on and off of the race track. With a multitude of adjustments, you can be sure that you can tune your ride for any condition or situation.
141 shocks include the following features:
- Designed, Tested, and Manufactured in Holland.
- Available with either Threaded or Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for optimum sag setup. (
- Full service capability, ensuring consistent and predictable driving dynamics.
- Externally adjustable rebound damping.
- Hose mounted Reservoir for ease of installation on bikes with little room for mounting - This also allows for the best mounting position for airflow and cooling.
- Independent High and Low Speed Compression Damping adjustment.
- Can be paired with a variety of spring rates to compensate for varying rider weights + payload requirements.
- Large 16mm chrome induction hardened shock shaft.
- 6082 Hard Anodized Aluminum Cylinder for Maximum Strength & Thermal Stability.
- Low Friction X-Ring Seal Heads with Backup Rings for reliable shaft sealing, even under the most extreme conditions.
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty for workmanship and defects.
TFX shocks are engineered and manufactured from the best possible materials to guarantee you a shock you can rely on for many years and will fulfill your needs on the road, trail, or track!
** For Mounting Instructions - please click the "Instructions" tab above **
Please click below for Mounting InstructionsDownload Now
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!