TracTive X-CHANGE Dynamic ESA Rear Shock Upgrade (-30mm low) F850GS/GSA
The little brother to the mighty TracTive eX-PERIENCE reservoir shock, the X-CHANGE model is an improvement over the stock shock due to the superior TracTive Dynamic Valve which is more stable, has a wider adjustment range, and simply provides better ride quality. Costs are lower because this is not a reservoir model, and because we re-use your existing spring adjusting preload motor. Only the spring adjusting motor is used from your old shock however, the shock itself is 100% new. Not recommended for extended off pavement riding, even extended riding on dirt roads can overheat this shock. See the eX-PERIENCE model for more extended adventure type riding.
Although the X-CHANGE model doesn’t have the off pavement pedigree of the reservoir eX-PERIENCE model, it is still built of best in class materials and is an excellent street bike shock upgrade that also does well in limited dirt road riding. This is the 30mm lowered version.
TracTive X-CHANGE Dynamic ESA shocks include the following features:
- Patented Tractive Dynamic Damping Valve which is faster, has a larger adjustment range, and is more stable than the stock Sachs valve. This is immediately noticeable as soon as you venture onto rough roads, providing a smoother ride and better traction and control.
- Plugs into the original BMW connector and works seamlessly with the original Dynamic ESA controls, no mods or adaptors required.
- High flow 46mm piston.
- Large 16mm piston rod made of induction hardened micro polished chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Reinforced low friction main seal with Teflon backup ring eliminates seal distortion, providing long life and low stiction.
- Setup for your weight and loads by the experts at Beemershop.
- Fully rebuildable.
- Available in standard height and -30mm lowering. We also have direct replacement versions that perfectly fit the BMW factory low model.
Before sending in your stock shock please set your preload to One Rider or Minimum depending on model, and reserve your shock in advance so we can guarantee immediate turn around.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!