HEX ezCAN Accessory Manager - F750GS, F850GS/GSA, F900XR, K1600's, RnineT's, S1000XR (Gen II)
The new generation of HEX ezCAN - an accessory manager for motorcycles which enables you to seamlessly add various
aftermarket accessories such as additional lights, air horns, GPS, heated jacket and a phone charger with ease and without cutting any wires or voiding your warranty.
This is the latest version of the ezCAN with four high power output channels which have ultimate configuration!
Customize your bike and make it safer to ride.
This device works on the following BMW models:
- F750GS (All)
- F850GS (All)
- F850GSA (All)
- K1600B (All)
- K1600GT (All)
- K1600GTL (All)
- K1600GTL Exclusive (All)
- K1600GTL Grand America (All)
- S1000XR (All)
- RnineT (All) - Partial support, view details...
- RnineT Pure (All) - Partial support, view details...
- RnineT Scrambler (All) - Partial support, view detials...
- RnineT Racer (All) - Partial support, view details...
- RnineT Urban G/S (All) - Partial support, view details...
- One device manages everything
- Integrates additional safety features
- Does not void warranty
- Plugs directly into CAN-Bus (saves installation time and wiring complexity)
- Unobtrusive - fits perfectly under the seat
- Easy configuration of software via USB (Mac and Windows PC)
- Four individually electronically fused channels
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Waterproof micro USB connector
- Battery connection and fuse
- Two CAN-Bus connectors
- Four high-power outputs (10AMP continuous / 25AMP, max 20 seconds in rush current)
- Horn input connector
Product size 55 x 30 x 16mm (2,2 x 1,2 x 0,6")
Step 1 - Download and install the HEX ezCAN software
Step 2 - Install the ezCAN
Step 3 - Route and connect the ezCAN battery cables
Step 4 - Plug the ezCAN into the motorcycle CAN-Bus
Step 5 - Plug accessories into the ezCAN
Step 6 - Use the software to configure the ezCAN via USB (Mac or Windows PC Software)
The HEX ezCAN software is available for both Mac and Windows PC and is used via a micro USB cable, which is included in the package.
Use Channel Mapping to select your preferred configuration. The Configuration window then lets you customize the behaviour of your accessories according to CAN-Bus inputs, for example setting up an emergency brake light to flash when the ezCAN detects harsh deceleration or the LEDs to flash when the air horn is activated. Accessory/Ignition supply can be set to remain on for a specific time after the ignition is turned off.
Contents of Package:
- HEX ezCAN device
- Micro USB cable
- Two Velcro strips
- Four cable ties
- Four stub connectors
- Two blank connectors
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!