HEX ezCAN Accessory Manager [Gen II] - R1200 & R1250 Liquid Cooled Models
These products have the latest March 2021 technical updates which improve durability! To clear up any confusion, there is no “Gen 3”. The latest improvements were incorporated into the existing Gen 2 version in March 2021.
The new generation of HEX ezCAN - an accessory manager for motorcycles which enables you to seamlessly add various aftermarket accessories such as additional lights,
air horns, GPS, heated jacket and a phone charger with ease and without cutting any wires or voiding your warranty.
Customize your bike and make it safer to ride.
For Models supported, see Applications Tab (above).
- One device manages everything
- Integrates additional safety features
- Does not void warranty
- Plugs directly into CAN-Bus (saves installation time and wiring complexity)
- Unobtrusive - fits perfectly under the seat
- Easy configuration of software via USB (Mac and Windows PC)
- Four individually electronically fused channels
- Waterproof and dust-proof
Specifications and Components:
- Waterproof micro USB connector
- Battery connection and fuse
- Two CAN-Bus connectors
- Four high-power outputs (10AMP continuous / 25AMP, max 20 seconds in rush current)
- Weight 358 g (12 oz)
- Product size 55 x 30 x 16mm (2.2 " x 1.2" x 0.6")
- Download and install
the HEX ezCAN software
- Install the ezCAN under the seat (Velcro included)
- Route and connect the ezCAN battery cables
- Plug the ezCAN into the motorcycle CAN-Bus
- Plug accessories into the ezCAN
- Use the software to configure the ezCAN via USB (Mac or Windows PC Software)
The HEX ezCAN software is available for both Mac and Windows PC and is used via a micro USB cable, which is included in the package.
Use Channel Mapping to select your preferred configuration. The Configuration window then lets you customize the behavior of your accessories according to CAN-Bus inputs, for example setting up an emergency brake light to flash when the ezCAN detects harsh deceleration or the LEDs to flash when the air horn is activated. Accessory/Ignition supply can be set to remain on for a specific time after the ignition is turned off.
Contents of Package:
- 1 x ezCAN Device
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 2 x Velcro Strips
- 2 x Blanking Plugs
- 4 x Cable Ties
- 4 x Two-wire stub connectors (Orange)
- 4 x Terminal wires (Orange)
- 4 x Blanking seals
- 1 x Extra micro USB Dust Covers
Mapping the power output channels (Gen II ezCAN): Understanding circuit configurations (Gen II ezCAN):
This device works on the following BMW models: